Senior Digital Marketing
Plan & Conceptualize Recruitment Campaigns (10%)
- Plan together with GM and Program Manager in recruitment events, recruitment partnerships, media communications, & digital activities.
- Execute recruitment campaigns via digital activities and support digital publishing of recruitment events.
Marketing Communications (50%)
- Manage Algoritma’s PR by building network, building database, and maintaining relationship of Media partners through gatherings and other means necessary.
- Develop content, marketing material, and PR (prepare communications and press kits that make it easy for our targets to write about Algoritma) for startups and media via traditional and digital communications channel.
- Manage our database of startup submitted success stories and be our go-to person when the PR, product, or marketing teams need positive startup stories
- Plan and promote our event series (including the workshops).
- Plan and build our marketing channels on both traditional (e.g. print media, events, billboards, TV, etc) and digital (e.g. mailing list, intranets, blog, events, social media) to increase the reach of Algoritma brand and maximize value to our portfolio companies.
- Identify and utilize new tools for distributing content, and measuring the effectiveness of campaigns. Then implement a system that scales our content distribution strategy as fast as possible.
- Use analytics to examine and improve team’s outreach processes and the reach of our content.
Creative / Production (40%)
- Process and prioritize requests from all team on design of digital campaigns such as banners, website graphics, blog contents, social media, etc.
- Creative writing for the blog / content on social media and website.
- Content communications as per request from all team.
- Encourage happy students to post their experiences in online blogs and forums, while responding to those that have already been published.
- Minimum of 2-4 years experience in Marketing Communications (Community Relations, Media Relations, PR, Promotions, Content), team management, and project management.
- At least 1-2 years experience in Digital Marketing (SEM,SEO, & Social Media Marketing) and Design (bonus).
- Experience in digital marketing tools – utilizing Trello, Google AdWords, and analytic platforms, mail programs such as Mailchimp, blogging and blogging platforms, website creation and management. Design skills – Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator – a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Marketing Communications.
- Pro active, flexible, and be willing to take on any project and deliver on time, large or small - including setting up for events and cleaning as needed.
- Fits the Algoritma’s culture (positive, great attitude, desire to learn, lots of energy and enthusiasm, strong interpersonal skills/people-oriented, adaptable, supportive, creative).
- High integrity, strong in multitasking (demonstrated ability to work independently on multiple assignments), communications, good problem solving (critical, strategic and evaluative thinking), time management, interpersonal skills, and able to work independently or within a team.
- Demonstrated strong written and oral communication skills in Indonesian and English, and strong presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills, including intermediate to advanced proficiency in Excel and Powerpoint