As a Marketing Manager, you will:
- Build and execute strategies for marketing campaign to reach startup community both offline and online.
- Create social media strategies and campaigns in order to continue building user engagements and followers systematically.
- Manage and build various social media accounts on day-to-day basis, which includes postings on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, email marketing, and blogs.
- Track and document the results of each campaign.
- Create original texts, images, videos, and events content within social media accounts, as well as responding to followers.
Desired skills and experience:
- You have previous experience in managing and building various marketing channels and social media accounts.
- You are capable of writing effective and compelling copy.
- You have an in-depth understanding of prominent and emerging social media platforms (i.e. Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.), and how they contribute to the overall campaign objective.
- You know which type of content works best on which platform, optimize content accordingly, and understand the difference of each channel.
- You have a good command of written and spoken English.
- Having a good understanding of startup ecosystem will be a plus.