Finance and Accounting Officer
As a Finance and Accounting Officer you will take care of the administrative side of the business, which includes:
- Process expense claims and handling petty cash claims.
- Process and calculate taxations.
- Facilitate the preparation of timely management reports.
- Assist with expense budgeting and cash flow forecasting.
- From time to time, you will also work with a financial analysts, accounting auditors, etc. on valuing businesses and opportunities.
Helpful skills and experience:
- You have degree in finance/accounting/banking or equivalent.
- You have 1-2 years experience accounting and admin experience.
- You are independent, proactive, and highly willing to learn.
- You have strong analytical skill and pay attention to details.
- You have a good understanding of the local startup ecosystem and relevant experience in startup industry.