As a Facility Manager, you will:
- Provide support in all trades to effectively maintain space and continually reduce defects.
- Help new and existing desk renters settle into space, e.g. showing around, sending a welcome book, and signing up for a membership plan.
- Help with daily inquiries and complaints from both tenants and potential tenants.
- Provide basic IT support to members such as finger print access, printer access. Act as the “face” or “point of contact” for members on a daily basis.
- Coordinate tours with prospective members and assist them with any questions or concerns they may have.
- Ensure the space is clean and tidy, including meeting rooms, kitchen, reception area, common spaces, and desks.
- Maintain the condition of the space and arrange for necessary repairs.
- Take care of bookings, invoicing, and following up for booking of desk and meeting room.
- Prioritize daily facility issues and effectively delegate responsibilities.
- Daily oversight of facilities budgets and spending.
- Oversee maintenance-related procurement requests.
- Act as the liaison between the Community Management team and the building’s Property Management team for any escalated issues.
Helpful skills and experience:
- Bachelor Degree with at least 2 years of working experience.
- Minimum GPA 3.3 out of 4
- You are a self-starter and independent contributor with effective follow-through on all initiatives.
- You are energetic, driven, outgoing, social with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You enjoy a fast-paced environment, adaptable to change, and eager to learn.
- You have a good command of written and spoken English.
- Experience working in a startup environment or facility management role will be preferred