Data Science Instructor, Junior
- Assist course producer to create course materials
- Delivered workshop when course producer is not available
- Assist to answer data science related question and problem from Algoritma student
- Assist to answer data science related question and problem from Algoritma corporate partner
- Work with Algoritma Business Development team to attend meetings
- Assist course producer to analyze data from various industries of Algoritma corporate partner.
- Bachelor's degree in area related but not limited to: mathematics, computer science, information technology, and finance
- GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Have natural curiosity and desire to learn
- Leadership abilities, initiative, creativity, integrity, technical excellence, and strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work independently and in a group
- Exposed to statistical or computational programming and databases is a must
- Experienced with R or Python will be a plus
- Strong analytical skills, Data Management, Data Mining, Data Science, Machine learning and Statistics skills
- Interest or experience in data analytics, computer science, mathematics, statistics, economics, operations research, computational social science, quantitative finance, engineering or other data analysis field.