Community Manager (Jakarta/ Yogyakarta / Bandung)
As a Community Manager, you will:
- Plan and execute strategies to build the startup community and ecosystem.
- Grow community engagement offline via events, and online via social media and other channels.
- Proactively go out within the online and offline communities to connect with the community and create a pipeline for our program.
- Keep up-to-date on what’s happening around the current trends in the startup industry.
- Flexibility to work after office hours and on weekends for events or special cases.
Helpful skills and experience:
- You are a self-starter and independent contributor with effective follow-through on all initiatives.
- You are energetic, driven, outgoing, social with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You enjoy a fast-paced environment, adaptable to change, and eager to learn.
- You have a good command of written and spoken English.
- You have a good understanding of the local startup ecosystem, strong personal network and relevant experience in startup industry.
- You have experience in organising events and handling social media accounts.
Join our team, if you:
- Have strong interest in the startup ecosystem and happy to see and help startup succeed.
- Enjoy working in a collaborative environment while able to work independently to get things done.
- Highly initiative and pro-active in giving ideas and executing tasks that are necessary to achieve the company's goals.