Business Development Associate
Ecosystem Outreach (25%)
- Building relationships and partnerships with corporates, startups, university and other strategic partners.
Corporate Outreach, Relationship Management, and Sales (50%)
- Organizing of corporate interview sessions and preparation of students.
- Together with the General Manager, coordinate the scheduling of corporate orientation meeting and consultative visits.
- Ensure that contracts are signed and billed.
- Sell corporate packages according to their needs.
- Maintain relationship with corporate PICs and undersand deeply the corporate’s needs and objectives.
- Building local and regional database of corporates who have interests in data science and building a team.
- Research on the current data utilization trend of the target corporate.
Project Management (15%)
- Prioritize projects and issues to ensure critical items are identified and worked as a priority to meet deliverables
- Plan, organize and execute projects, and coordinate cross-functional resources when needed to get projects done.
Internal Collaboration (10%)
- Plan and execute Algoritma activities across Indonesia together with Marketing and Operations team.
- Partner with Operations and Marketing departments to develop and create successful program in partnership, mentorship, and events.
- Strong interest in the discourse around technology, startups, data science
- Pro active, flexible, and be willing to take on any project and deliver on time, large or small - including setting up for events and cleaning as needed
- Experience working in an iterative environment including giving and receiving feedback
- Comfortable with a minimal amount of direction but high expectations
- Fits the Algoritma culture (people-oriented, adaptable, supportive, creative)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Information Technology, or related field and/or minimum 1-2 years relevant experience
- High integrity, strong in multitasking, communications, good problem solving (critical, strategic and evaluative thinking), time management, interpersonal skills, and able to work independently or within a team.
- Demonstrated strong written and oral communication skills, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated project management, time management, and organizational skills
- Initiative and attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills, including intermediate to advanced proficiency in Excel
- Experience querying data, data manipulation and report generation