[Deep Dive Series] Healthtech
DATE & TIME :
Wednesday, 14 March, 2018 - 01:00pm to 06:00pm
FOOD AND BEVERAGES SERVED?
Seminar Room II (100 pax)
TYPE OF EVENT:
Entrepreneurship related seminars
Healthcare industry, with its complicated bureaucracy and costly nature, is hard to crack especially in the healthtech sector where the ecosystem is still quite early. However, though the industry might seem immune to disruption by innovators, a new crop of tech entrepreneurs is trying to change that.
As the third largest economy in Asia after China and India, with population of over 250 million people and more than 17,000 islands span over the archipelago country, Indonesia needs massive innovations in healthtech to solve its healthcare issues.
According to the Google - AT Kearney report, healthtech would emerge as top investment categories in the next few years. Halodoc’s acquisition by GO-JEK, Alodokter’s $7 million series B funding are examples of how the industry have developed in the past few years.
Will there be health tech startup joining the unicorn status in 2018? What are the investors’ thought on healthtech investment in the country? What do startups need to know if they want to join the force in building innovative health tech products?
Find out the answers by joining Deep Dive Series: HealthTech and hear from various perspectives - investors, health tech entrepreneurs, government, tech media.
Date: Wednesday, 14th March 2018
Time: 01.00 PM - 06.00 PM
Place: BLOCK71 Jakarta, Ariobimo Sentral Level 8, Kuningan Timur
Speakers and Moderator
1. Dea Surjadi, Business Development - Golden Gate Ventures
2. Samir Chaibi, Investment Manager - GREE Ventures
3. Daryo Soemitro, MD., Neurologist, Head of IT Division Health Business Analysist Consultant - Indonesia Health Management Consultant Association (IHMCA) >> Tbc
Moderator: Aditya Hadi Pratama, Writer of Tech In Asia
1. Nathanael Faibis, CEO of Alodokter
2. Vinita Choolani, CMO of INEX Innovations Exchange Pte Ltd
3. Anda Waluyo Sarpadan, COO of Sehati and TeleCTG
Moderator: Meredith Peng, Director of Connector.id
Sehati.id & TeleCTG
01.00 PM - 02.00 PM: Startups exhibition, registration and networking
02.00 PM - 02.10 PM: Opening by MC and Introduction
02.10 PM - 03.10 PM: Session 1: Panel discussion led by moderator "Indonesian Health Tech Landscape in Indonesia"
03:10 PM - 03:25 PM: Break, startups exhibition
03:25 PM - 04:25 PM: Session 2: Kopi Chat with Health Tech Entrepreneurs
04:25 PM - 05:00 PM: Closing and Networking, startups exhibition
Why You Should Participate?
You will get opportunies to:
- Hear about best practices in Indonesia's Health Tech industry from the experts.
- Network with top tech players and potential investors in Health Tech industry. Receive feedback and input from peers and experts.
- Learn from entrepreneurs who have been running the business in the country.
- Meet potential business partners or future employees
So, are You Ready to Deep dive series: HealthTech 2018?
Register your seat through the this link below
Submission will be closed on 14 March 2018! so grab your seat fast
*limited seat available