Jakarta, 11 September 2018 -- BLOCK71 Jakarta are pleased to announced the Finalists of Indofood Local Pitch Competition, a nationwide competition focused on nutrition held by Indofood, Scaling Up Nutrition Business Network, and BLOCK71 Jakarta.
The Finalists have been selected from the 95 applicants in the first stage of evaluation.
We would like thank all applicants for your participation in the competition. Keep building your ideas to solve the nutrition issues in Indonesia!
Without further adieu, here are the 10 shortlisted finalists in no particular order.
- Trashfarm (http://www.trashfarm.asia/)
- GorryWell (https://gorrywell.com/)
- Rumah Kelor (http://www.rumahkelor.com)
- Garda Pangan (http://gardapangan.org)
- PrimaKU (https://www.primaku.com)
- ATM Sehat (https://www.telehealthindonesia.com)
- YANT Sorghum (http://yantsorghum.com)
- Simbah Food (https://www.simbah.co.id/)
- Growpal (https://www.growpal.co.id/)
- Nyayur (http://nyayur.id/)
All finalists will now participate in the mentoring session with our talented mentors:
- Nazier Ariffin, Head of Investments at Telkomsel
- Riaz Bhardwaj, Senior Consultant at ANGIN
- Valencia Dea, Principal at ANGIN
The independent panel of judges will now focus their attention on the challenging task of selecting the ultimate award winners during the pitch day at the Indofood Local Pitch Competition on 19 September 2018 in BLOCK71 Jakarta.
The event is free for the public, so you’re welcome to see the pitch. Please RSVP here: http://bit.ly/ILPC-Final