We are happy to announce the 10 shortlisted finalists for the Asia Hardware Battle! Congratulations!
We would also like to thank all the applicants for taking the time to fill out the application and participate in the competition.
Here are the top 10 finalists:
- Amren (http://amren.id/)
- ARSA (https://arsa.tech)
- CV Indobot (https://www.indobot.co.id/)
- DycodeX (https://dycodex.com/)
- ICHIBOT (www.team-ichibot.id)
- Neurabot (https://neurabot.io)
- Orbleaf (http://orbleaf.com/)
- PT Atnic (https://jala.tech/)
- PT Wira energy (http://www.wiraenergi.co.id/)
- Tanibox (https://tanibox.com/)
The finalists will now compete to win a grand prize of IDR 100 million, and the top three teams will get seven free workstations from NodeSpace for 6 months. In addition, the final 15 teams will all have a free booth at Techcrunch Shenzhen 2018, surely a wonderful opportunity to showcase their products in a global stage!
Happening in BLOCK71 Jakarta on Sept 24th, the finalists will pitch in front of the estemeed judges:
- Setiaji, Head Jakarta Smart City
- Chirayu Wadke, Partner, IoT and Connected Devices, SEEDPLUS
- Gary P. Khoeng, Vertex Ventures
- Irsan Suryadi Saputra, Ecosystem Partner & ISV Buss. Development, IBM
- Tony Hariman, Co- Founder and CEO at CBN Cloud
You are invited to see the pitch! Register now while the seats are still available: http://bit.ly/ahbjkt2018
The BLOCK71 Jakarta Team